Saturday, August 18, 2007

September Dawn

Have you heard about this one? Jon Voight stars in this film that is very unabashedly critical of the church. Well isn't that fantastic?



Jewish friend of the church, Michael Medved, wrote this article about the movie. Obviously this is a dark chapter in the early days of the church, but we have acknowledged it and do have something to say with regards to it, here. I posted it a little while ago, but it seems appropriate to bring it up again. I would comment more on the subject, but I think Medved and the church article do very well in explaining the church position and why this film is unfair in its portrayal of the church. Plus...I was listening to Medved interview Voight on his show last week and the guy is an idiot. That's mature of me, huh? I don't care. He's dumb. There sources are not reliable and I like that the church has taken a position of no comment because it's not even worth responding to. I guess that's my comment on it.

No comments: