Monday, June 11, 2007

Best Magic Mountain Day Ever



I can't believe how awesome the features are with these blogs. This was a trip to Magic Mountain that we had a couple of weeks ago. So fun. Best day at Magic Mountain ever. The weather wasn't too hot like it normally is in the summer. We went on every ride in the park that we wanted. We didn't wait more than 30-40 minutes for any ride. And for the best ride in the park we found a way to sneak up to the front of the line. That's right. I have no qualms whatsoever with cheating the other suckers who had to wait 2+ hours to get on the ride. Neither did the 11 other people who I went with feel bad about it. And that's probably why I hang out with these people. So the pictures range from standing in line, to surprise photos shooting behind my head, to candid city-scape shots, to the stoop, to fun with super heroes. Best Magic Mountain day ever.

5 comments:

Douglas said...

sweet stoop shots. that was the first time i saw the gargoyle shot. hahahaha...

Unknown said...

I'm insanely jealous of you right now.

Anonymous said...

was your way to sneak to the front of the line on deja vu in the singles line? nobody knows about that...it is awesome. plus the people who work at magic mountain don't even care and usually let you ride together anyway. it is funny though seeing everyone who has been waiting in line forever that have no idea how you got up there so pissed off

Silvs said...

If you would have asked me of all the people in the whole world who would know about sneaking in to the front of a line at Magic Mountain, who would know and who would do it, I would have said without hesitation, Laura the artist formerly known as Robins. Not just because you have intimate knowledge of the place, but because you too would have no problem jumping up front. And yes...that is how we got in front. But we actually didn't even go on Deja Vu because the line was so long and we were blowing through all of the other rides. I was referring to X. Is Deja Vu better? We went on Tatsu, which was pretty good. I dunno. Your comment made me laugh out loud though because I was like...that is so Laura! And I love that about you.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha. Glad I still get love from you Chris. Deja vu is pretty good....not quite as good as X though. I have not yet had a chance to ride Tatsu...the kid is cramping my style. about 2 years ago, us and a bunch of friends got season passes (they were only like $40)...this was all before any of us had kids. so we were able to find out all the tricks. plus when you have a season pass you become such a line snob...like "a one hour wait? yeah right, i can come back whenever i want."