Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Old Women Smell Weird

You know what I mean? Like, they just smell weird. There are a few here at my office and I walk past them and it's not necessarily bad, but it's just a swath of pungent aroma. With old men, they get hairy and their noses and ears get big, but you would think that with smelling weird it comes from some kind of product that you put on and that is something that you can help. Do they just not smell it? Or is it some kind of new age-defying product that they think will make them at least look younger, but then aromatically identify them as being old ladies? Yes, aromatically is a word. I looked it up. It's just weird and I don't hate it, but I could certainly do without it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Old ladies smell bad in general. But old ladies in hospitals REEK. Trust me. Count your blessings where you can.