Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Quickie Before Work...


Like my friend over at the WetDonkey, I too think of posts all day long and then I keep forgetting them when it comes time to write. But on my way to work this morning I was listening to Star 98.7 and I heard Kelly Clarkson. Is it weird for me to love Kelly as well as a band called Strung Out? Her voice is amazing. She's pretty, but not overwhelmingly gorgeous. She's great, I think. Anyway...the song I heard is Chivas, and I thought it was awesome. Go ahead and click here if you want to hear her.


Something else that is very inappropriate and funny is Jay Mohr's Midget Walk over at KROQ. I can't seem to link to this one directly so just go to the Kevin and Bean Link and then on the menu on that page just scroll and down you'll be able to see it.


Seriously...I love Kelly Clarkson. No...like if she were right here, you would totally want to have sex with her. Oh yeah, I totally would. Name that reference!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like I should know that reference....but I can't put my finger on it.

Another reason we are BFF (blogging friends forever): our common love for Kelly Clarkson. "Before Your Love" is my wedding song. Best ever.

Dave said...

Midget walk is disturbingly acurate and HIGH-larious