Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Roll Bounce Baby

For FHE last night we had an 80s skaties night over at the Holiday Skating Rink. So awesome. I ended up just going by myself and meeting everybody there, but I forgot how much I love just skating. Can we please all get together one weekend this summer and rent the place out? I want to go to Flashbacks and get some sweet 80s gear. I skated for about an hour and a half and didn't even talk to anybody really. I just skated. Feelin' it. So fun. I'm really serious about this. I think we should do it the first weekend in August. I'm looking into it.

While I'm on the subject and I've got their picture up, you should go see Roll Bounce. Is it dumb? Of course. Does it have some sweet one-liners? You bet your behind it does. Is there sweet skating? YES. Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt-NESS!


3 comments:

Dave said...

You Got Served and Roll Bounce changed my life.

And very soon, Stomp the Yard will add to that journey.

Ryan and Kiley said...

dave: wow.

Chris: you mean you went to this huge activity, i'm sure full of beautiful women, and skated for an hour and a half without even speaking to one (or more) of them?! who are you? its all about networking! scew the intense skating sess (you can clearly do that another day) and chat it up, maybe even make plans to go on a future skating adventure since you like it so much! i'm utterly disapointed.

Silvs said...

Yeah...you clearly do not know how I roll. Yup, went there. That is not the kind venue or event where I meet people. I'm operate on a much smaller scale. Besides, I'm not missing out on a sweet skate sesh.