Thursday, June 21, 2007

I Love Blogging

It's kind of crazy how much I enjoy blogging and just writing about whatever the heck I feel like. So remember how I mentioned that I'm going to start keeping a list about things to blog about? I totally did it today. And guess what. I have like 10 things to write on! And now, I've got 3 posts a week that I'm planning on doing Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. So those ideas will generate themselves. Writing is really addictive once you get into it. Did I ever tell you that I hope to write a book someday? I think that would be awesome. Anyway...tomorrow I start a second job, but I'm kind of bugged by it because the schedule doesn't look like it will work out like I hope it will. Is it wrong to want to turn down a job because it might cut into might cut into my blogging time? Yeah, I know. I'm absurd.

So what I really wanted to post about was a couple of other posts. I absolutely love seeing your comments. Special shout out goes to Dave and Caitlin. Husband and wife team totally independently came up with two of the coolest comments I've ever seen. Dave's is on the Comments on the War post and Caitlin's is on Fast Times. I'm surprised because the last seven or so posts all have comments, except for one - 1408. And I think I was the most proud of that one. I had to really dig to find that Orson Scott Card quote, because I thought I had the book but I guess I lost it, and then I had to transcribe the text from google books. I know it's long, but I think you'll appreciate it.

And did you listen to the "Chivas" song by Kelly? Really, you should. I'm so impressed with her talent. That was a live in the AM morning show people. Plus the song is really sassy. And her voice is just intoxicating. Listen to it. The Jay Mohr thing...so inappropriate, but funny. Check it out. Don't worry. I've got several posts I'm planning on tomorrow. Seriously...you should see the list, it's long. Or getting there.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

A list longer than my . . . well . . . it's long.