Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Best Villain Ever



The Joker. He is psychotic. And easily Batman's greatest foe. He killed two different guys who assumed the role of Robin. He shot Commissioner Gordon's daughter intending to kill her, but ended up only paralyzing her. He is just merciless. I don't know why I felt like writing about him. I think it comes as a result of seeing the press release photo of Heath Ledger as the Joker in the upcoming, Batman: The Dark Knight. I know where this is coming from. I actually was going to post about Transformers, and that is how I came across the Joker stuff. While I'm at it, Batman is the best comic book character ever. The guy has so many demons and so many personal issues, but he is relentless in his pursuit of justice. I love how dark the last Batman movie was. The next one is supposed to be even darker. Nice.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Wow . . . when I first heard Heath was going to play the Joker I didn't really see it. He just doesn't seem like he could play an evil villain type that well. But, that picture makes me think otherwise. I'm excited for the next one!

Dave said...

Best comic book character? Gary--from the Ambiguosly Gay Duo.

"Good Job Ace!" [pat pat (on butt)]