Friday, June 8, 2007

Signs You Are Really Getting Into Blogging


You come back early from lunch so that you can write a post because you want to make sure there is new material regularly. Yikes...I'm there.

And I saw this comment on another blog of a person who I don't even know, but who I think I must have been best friends with in another life because I dig her blog so much, "I think of things all day to blog about, and when it comes down to it, I forget what they were. I'm going to have to start keeping a list, just like the list I keep when I remember something I need to get at Wal-Mart next time I go shopping. I'm pathetic. But I know it, and I love it."

That is a dedicated blogger. And you know what else is funny about that? I read that comment thinking to myself not that that is weird or too extreme, but thinking "that's a good idea, maybe I should start doing that." Awesome.

No comments: