Sunday, June 24, 2007

Knotts Berry Fun!

I'm all about having perfect days at amusement parks lately. My company had a picnic on Friday and so that meant closing the office at 11, heading over to Knott's to have a picnic, and then hanging out at the park for free. And free parking. Plus we all got paid for the day. Kind of awesome. It was just me and Mike Reid. Everybody has jobs these days. What's that all about?

The picture of Me and Mike actually strapped in the ride is Supreme Scream. When we got down, the kid operator asks me if I got some good pics and I respond, yeah. Then he said, good, because you're not coming back. What is it that makes him feel like he can be such a jerk about it? I'm not sure if it was the fact that he was making minimum wage or that part of his duties includes sweeping up after people. In spite of that...it was a good time.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Swing Photos. My favorite. Hands down.