Monday, June 11, 2007

Slake Thy Thirst

If you don't like punk music, then don't bother reading. But if you do...then get this album. It will blow your mind. There are few bands that I would refer to plainly as bada$$, but Strung Out continues to do it, over and over again. Just when I think their stuff is as tough as it gets, they come up with a new album that just makes me say, damn. I don't think I can get their new stuff on my playlist, but I can at least get the old stuff and you can get a lick of that tasty treat. Slake thy thirst on this tasty treat. Get the new album here.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

We live in a musical vacuum here in Wisconsin. Once a song is released on the coast, it takes a good 2-3 months for it to hit here. It's soooo depressing. When I'm in LA I soak up KROQ and KISS as much as possible. Point it, I need more posts like this to keep me sane. Thank you.

Silvs said...

Karen...I hurt for you.

Douglas said...

karen,
check out kroq online. they finally took the plunge about 6 months ago if i remember right. Other than that, i hurt for you as well.

Unknown said...

I love you Douglas.

Silvs said...

Karen, another good radio station is 91x in San Diego. I have actually thought the stations in San Diego are better than the ones here in LA and Orange County because they're a little more rock oriented than pop/hip-hop. Check it out.

Unknown said...

Sweet. Thanks!