Saturday, June 30, 2007

I Saw It Again

Yeah, I saw 1408 again. Dave and Caitlin wanted to see it, what was I supposed to do? It still got me at some parts even though I just saw it last week. This is definitely going to be one of those mormon favorite halloween movies because it is PG-13. If you haven't, and you're not too much of a wuss (Karen), then go see it. It has all the elements a good scary movie should have, the jumpy parts as well as just eliciting dread from the viewer. I didn't realize until last night, but the movie is only 90 minutes. It feels so much longer because you want him to get out so badly. It's awesome.

If you're in the area through August and want to check out the new AMC 14 in Tustin, then use this coupon. Found this other one too, free popcorn with drink purchase good through January, 2008.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ouch!

Just for that, I'm seeing it.

Caitlin said...

Heck yes you saw it again!