Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Don't Worry, I'm Back

So maybe you have been wondering where I have been. I wish I could disclose more, but I have had the longest several days that I’ve had in a long time. If you're really interested, then I've got a pretty crazy story, but it's not something to post to the world wide web.

You can tune into your regular scheduled programming at inclinedtorecline.blogspot beginning today. I’ll still be busy with all this stuff going on, but I think blogging has been helpful for me to serve as a distraction. Anyway, to my 4-5 loyal readers, I’m back.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Yes, Silvamaphone, I have missed you. But, I understand :) Glad to see you're back.

Douglas said...

If you need a hand with ANYTHING. Call me.

Unknown said...

Whew. Here I was thinking I'd have to catch up on 43 blogs from while I was out of town.

'preciate it!