Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy 100!

By the way, that last post was the 100th post on inclinedtorecline. Some time the last few days we also surpassed the 1,000 page views mark. That's kinda cool. But I think it's divided probably 10 individuals, but that's cool too.

I would like to thank all of you who made this possible, namely, me. As well as the loyal readers that have perused the pages of Rollin' In My 6-4. I have no idea who it is, but this blog is a hit with somebody in Hot-lanta so I'd like to say thanks for visiting us here. Caitlin...I think you win for most consistent comments, but Karen is a close second. Also, Karen was here from Day 1. I'd also like to thank Laura for always so consistently pointing out how gay I am. Dave, I think you have provided the funniest comments on this blog. And a surprising one goes to Doug...who would have thought his comments would be so thoughtful? They are few and far between, but when you speak you speak your mind and I commend you for it. Oh gosh, this was so unexpected...there are so many people to thank...and the last one will have to go to the wonderful workers at McDonalds who so neatly package their wonderful little egg McMuffins, without which, I might never be late for school.

4 comments:

Laura said...

i love the clueless reference. i will try to keep up all my "you are gay" comments

Dave said...

Haha. the cat. so funny.

Dave said...

Haha. the cat. so funny.

Unknown said...

Congrats!

I hope you're still saving yourself for Luke Perry.