Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Movie Review: Fantastic Four - Rise Of The Silver Surfer

What can I say? It was at the dollar theater. I think I'll see anything that's over there. It's kind of awesome actually. They sell $1 hot dogs too. And while I was watching the movie I noticed a big stain on the screen that looked like someone had thrown their drink up there. Nice. I thought the movie was better than the first one, which may not be saying much. Very cheesy lines. Lots of stupid crap, but the action was pretty cool and I think the Silver Surfer is one of the coolest characters in comics. I dig on that crap. Worth my time? I'd say yes. Worth my $1.50? I think so. Worth full price? No way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dollar theaters are the best inventions ever. It would be super sweet to open one up. I'm sure those places make bank.

Hey, there's our startup business!

Silvs said...

I know it. I actually talked about that with a friend of mine. Basically I need about a half million of startup money so I can pursue these opportunities. So maybe my job in the meantime should be venture capitalist.