Friday, July 13, 2007

Should He Stay Or Should He Go?

Finally, a results show that didn’t surprise me or disappoint me. Although I think he was much better than he had ever been – from the mambo to his solo – he still did not deserve to be in this week’s show, let alone next week's. I love seeing Danny in the bottom three. It’s going to be just a couple of weeks before that guy is gone. He is just too unpopular and I think the judges are finally starting to realize that. When do they start eliminating based solely on audience votes anyway? I think as soon as that starts happening, that kid is gone. And Shauna...I’m in indifferent to her. She had her moments, but she never did do anything that made me excited about anything she had done on the show.

*Thanks Laura for pointing out the mistake. Bottom line...she's not worth remembering. See ya!

I still loved that flaming ‘mo they had as the third judge. I’m actually pretty excited to see Hairspray. That will be a fun movie. I’m trying to think if there was anything else interesting to say, but last night’s show was kind of meh for me. Oh well.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Ashley? Do you mean Shauna? I guess you really are indifferent

Laura said...

and i think Anya should have gone home. her solos are terrible.

Silvs said...

Ha! That's funny. Based on her solos, yes, she should go. But her performances are always really good, I think.

Caitlin said...

I think audience decides when they get down to the top ten people . . . and now we're down to twelve. So, pretty soon. If the judges don't eliminate Danny next week, I think the audience will do the dirty work the week after. At least I hope so. And Shauna has tree trunk legs . . . that's why she was eliminated (she didn't turn Nigel on enough I guess). Also not sad to see her go.

Caitlin said...

I agree that Anya's solos are terrible, but she does pretty dang good with every style that's thrown at her. Even though I think she looks kinda weird, nice body though.

Laura said...

and how about the costumes anya always wears for her solos? what was that leopard print thing she had on last night??