Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Join The Search

Kevin and Bean invited Elvira to be a guest this morning on their show. Apparently there will be a reality show to search for other Elvira's to help her fulfill the many requests she gets each year during Halloween. I've always kind of known about her, but never really knew what she got famous for or how she came to be. She used to host a weekly tv show that would showcase some B-horror movie. During the show it would be interrupted by her making some kind of joke about the show or herself. Listening her to this morning, I never really knew that she is actually pretty funny. She started out in a comedy troupe that also featured Phil Hartman and Paul Reuben (Pee Wee). I kind of wish that show were on still, I'd like to see it. I also kind of think it would be fun to go to one of those theaters that shows Rocky Horror Picture Show regularly and the audience has their lines and throws stuff at the movie screen. That kind of stuff I think is funny, or would be fun at least because it would be such a unique experience. That Rocky Horror Picture Show thing has nothing to do with the make-up thing I mentioned previously. But alas...the Rocky is a pirate movie. Anyway...if you're busty and pretty witty, join in the search.

No comments: