Tuesday, July 3, 2007

More Than Meets The Eye

Is there any guy who isn't totally pumped for this movie to come out? I forgot until now that Dave and I are supposed to watch the original cartoon movie that I own on DVD (how much of a nerd am I?). I was asking Caitlin this the other night, but is there any girl cartoon or toy that adult women would be so excited for like guys are excited for Transformers? My little pony? Strawberry Shortcake? She-Ra? I think guys would be just as excited about She-Ra as girls would be. Probably more so. And seriously, is there another voice that defines leadership and nobility more than Optimus Prime's does for guys anywhere? It's really the kind of voice that you would imagine some amazing wartime general having. I honestly cannot remember a more distinct voice from my youth. So tomorrow night there will be a movie post reviewing the best movie of the entire summer (other than Hot Rod).

Other cartoon movies that NEED to come out and would be huge hits:
  • Thundercats
  • GI Joe
  • Voltron

Any others? Here is the trailer. Please, join me in honoring this wonderful summer event.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm dying to see this. Transformers rock. Plus, Josh Duhamel is HOTTTTT.