Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Movie Review: Disturbia

This turned out to be even better than I had anticipated, and I went in with pretty high hopes. But honestly, how far off can a kid be who is the star of Transformers. He can’t miss with the roles he’s been choosing. It feels a little abrupt at some parts. The climax arrives quickly and then resolves about as fast, but it is very suspenseful throughout. Like I said to Dave post-movie, camping is in tents, just like the movie. Actors all put up decent performances. Humor is intermingled throughout the film. Great package overall.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If there was anything still left to question about our friendship, it's all been answered now. You have used my most favoritist jokes, sorta.

Did you hear about the fire at the circus?
It was in tents!!

I LOVE IT!