Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Don't You Hate That?

Last night I had the most random, awesome dream. I dreamt that I went on a trip with several people whose identities I don't even know now. We went to somewhere over in Europe and on our way back a couple of us got stuck in what I think was Canada. I met this girl and we started to get really close and so that was really fun. Then on a bus ride we met Morrissey. Yeah, that guy. So weird, huh? Well he was super eccentric, but really fun to be around. I spent a day with this girl, a couple of other people, and Morrissey. And I was on my way home from everything, thinking about how great everything went on this trip, I even thought about how cool it's going to be to blog about it all and post my pictures with this random girl that I fell for and freakin' Morrissey - and then my alarm went off.

You know when your life is pretty crappy, but when you wake up there is a second or two of coming to when you are either feeling the euphoria of a good dream or just don't really know consciously what is actually going on? And then you finally become alert and it hits you like a ton of bricks that things are just really hard right now. It's the most rude awakening you can have. It's awful. At the same time, however, I'm really grateful that I had that dream. That dream was the only respite I had for the last 24+ hours. Funny, huh?

2 comments:

Dave said...

What about that chocolate bannana shake?

Silvs said...

I'm not gonna lie, it was pretty awesome. That really hit the spot. Thanks buddy.